Maryland Capital Enterprises empowers businesses to grow, create jobs, and generate wealth on Maryland's Eastern Shore and across the state.
Maryland Capital Enterprises Now Accepting Nominations for Entrepreneur of the Year!!
Maryland Capital Enterprises is proud to nurture and encourage entrepreneur growth on the Eastern Shore. MCE is now accepting nominations for the 8th Annual MCE Palmer Gillis Entrepreneur of the Year Award. The awards presentation will be held at MCE's annual celebration being held Thursday, November 7th, 2019, at Salisbury University in the Assembly Hall of the Patricia R. Guerrieri Academic Commons Building from 6:00-9:00pm. Nomination Deadline is 5:00 p.m. Friday, September 27, 2019.
The winner will receive the MCE Palmer Gillis Entrepreneur of the Year Award and a check.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
• Must be a small business owner/majority partner involved in daily operation of the business
• The business must be located in the Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset, Kent, Queen Anne, Talbot, Caroline or Dorchester County
• The company must employ 100 employees or less
• The business must have been established locally for two years
• It must be a “for profit” business
• The business must be good standing with the State of Maryland
Click here for the form or visit www.marylandcapital.org/about/entrepreneur-of-the-year-nomination