The Delmarva Minority Business Alliance will be sponsoring 5 Business Finance Workshops Series during our next 5 scheduled monthly meeting times. We will begin at 6pm.
These workshops will be open to ALL Dorchester Chamber Members.
Our presenter will be, Nicole Thompson, Wood Forest Bank, Branch Manager
◦ Time Management, Sept. 18, 2019
◦ Record Keeping, October 2019
◦ Financial Management, November 2019
◦ Risk Management, December 2019
◦ Tax Planning, January 2020
Delmarva Minority Business Alliance meets the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 pm at the Dorchester Chamber of Commerce at 528 Poplar Street, Cambridge, MD
Mission - to increase the visibility, sustainability and cohesion of Minority owned and operated Businesses in Dorchester County and Maryland’s Eastern Shore.